Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crimped Envelope Gift/Card Holder

Crimped Envelope Gift/Card Holder


OK, my version of this is on the super quick and easy side. Some stickers, a quick TO: and a Merry Christmas, some ink smooshed over the top of it - and WALLA! I'm done.

Now...let me share some links where folks put a bit more time and effort into their projects. And it shows! This is one of those tricks for gift wrapping that can come in so handy. As you can see, it can be SUPER easy - or more elaborate. It can be used to hold a small gift, or a card.

The neat thing is that these can be made with any size or shape envelope.

Splitcoast Stampers shares a nice tutorial on this idea HERE.

Make Homemade Gifts has an adorable Reindeer tutorial HERE.

OK - I found one more tutorial that is awesome! Song of My Heart Stampers has neat ideas HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment