Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mini Muffin Tin Advent Calendar

Go figure - I didn't even get a picture of this before it was given away! Silly me!

My inspiration came from this photo.

I purchased the MINI muffin tin at Walmart for under $5.00. I then used my 2 5/16 Scalloped punch to punch the Christmas Paper Shapes.

I punched the numbers using the same template that I created for the RACK project. You can find a link to download that HERE (you will only need to use the numbers 1-24 from this sheet)

After printing the numbers out, I punched them out using my one inch punch. I use the black circles as a guideline and cut right up to the edge of it.

As you can see in this next picture, the punch then centers nicely to punch out your numbers.


I then glued the numbers to the Christmas paper.

On the back of them I used magnets that I just cut from a roll of adhesive magnets. You can find this in the Walmart craft area. Here are pictures...they tell the story much better! :)




However, there are lots of links full of inspiration on the internet. Here are a few. You can also do a Google search for Muffin Tin Advent and find a lot of stuff that way too!!


Somewhat Simple has her version of it HERE

From The Bottom Of My Pencil Case has one HERE

Stamp Till You Cramp has a version HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment